jeudi 30 janvier 2014

Equiline's full seat breeches

It has been a few weeks since I had the chance to start riding with a full seat Equiline trouser.




I got really lucky when I entered my usual saddlery: there was an Equiline trouser left at -70% in my size. I got it at 58€ instead of 200€!


I highly recommend it! It is perfect to ride, the shape is great and it is really nice to wear it, you don't feel it at all. The fabric is perfect. The pockets' shape is perfect so that you cannot loose your keys or your phone while riding.

Details are really nice, like the small Equiline logo at the back of the trouser.

I could never have bought an Equiline trouser at a full priced but if I find another one on sale, be assured that I'll purchase it. They are my favorite trousers! Really elegant and comfy!

At the time I am translating the article to English, nearly a year passed by and the breeches are still in a perfect condition and of course, they still are my favorite!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire