dimanche 12 janvier 2014

Fouganza innovation on the safety vest

I don't know if you wore it too but when I was a kid, I used to ride with a safety vest of this type:



Result: as no clothes could fit under or on the vest, I was finding myself riding in t-shirts in winter... 

This is where Fouganza's innovation makes its entrance!

It is called Safy vest.

It is composed of three products:
-the safety vest
-the vest
-the sleeveless down jacket

The rider wears the vest and the down jacket while taking care of the horse and wears the safety vest and the vest while riding. 

The vest is thin on the body part and thick on the sleeves which makes it possible to wear the safety vest and the vest without getting cold on the arms.

Here is Fouganza's video explaining the way it works:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire