samedi 18 janvier 2014

Comments about BR Melange Classic saddle pad!

I finally got the time to take pictures of my BR Melange Classic saddle pad that I was introducing here.


Here are some pictures of it:



After having used the saddle pad during a month or so, it was time to comment!

Positive points:

-the saddle pad is really nice and elegant and matches really well with Totem's dark coat
-the shape is great
-the fabric used for lining is perfect: breathable and perspiration is absorbed easily


Negative points:

-the girth straps get damaged quite easily (see picture below) and we can see some yarns after a short while, however, it is not a big issue...
-the saddle pad's parts that are in contact with my saddle are starting to peel a little



Conclusion: really nice saddle pad with just a small remark on the fabric quality. It is a shame as due to that I prefer not to put it on Totem too much so that it does not get damaged and so that I can keep it longer.
However, at the price of 36,9€, it is a goof investment and I will not hesitate to purchase another saddle pad from BR.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire