mercredi 26 février 2014

Hervé Godignon competition jacket

This weekend was my big come back to showjumping, after 7 years where I did not compete at all! Despite a really deceiving result, I had a big satisfaction: my new competition jacket!

I found it during the sale, only two days before my competition! I got a discount of 50% so the jacket costed me 150€ instead of 300€.

Hervé Godignon at 300€ - 50%
The Hervé Godignon coat is really nice to wear, the fit is great and fabric is light, tensile and really elegant. Furthermore, it does not hinder the rider's movement at all during the jumps. I highly recommend it!

The only negative point is that it gets dirty really easily. After the round, you really have to put it back in its case to avoid the dirt to get on it.

Some pictures of the competition coat in action:

Yes, my face looks awful!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire