dimanche 12 janvier 2014

Fouganza "Riding" breeches

Having stopped horse-riding for while because of my studies abroad, I have had to purchase some new breeches when I started to ride again.

Considering the fact that I ride everyday, I needed several trousers at once. Thus, I could not buy anything too expensive.

I aimed myself at Fouganza breeches and bought two Riding ones. The first is beige, the second is navy blue.


These breeches cost 39.95€ and are really neutral, are easy to wear. They go from size 36 to size 46.
The only defect I could point out is that they come down so when I am not riding I often have to raise them.
Quality is good. I have them since two years now and they are only a bit used at the belt because of the repetitive washing I guess but it is on the inside; some threads dropped out.

I recommend them!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire