dimanche 20 avril 2014

Waldhausen's surcingle

Around a year and a half ago, I bought my first surcingle.

I was looking for a good quality surcingle with many rings to have many options when I am lungeing my horse with side reins.


I found in my usual saddlery the Waldhausen surcingle that costed 69.95€.


For a surcingle, I found the price to be a bit expensive but I purchased it anyway as it seemed to be really resistant and had many rings.

I now own it since a year and a half and everything is still looking right. It is really comfortable for the horse and you do not need to use a saddle pad to protect the horse's back as it is really ergonomic. 

It was quite a big investment but I am really satisfied with it and I think that I will keep it for a long while!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire